Zach Galifianakis' wife is Pregnant, has gone into labor
- Photo: © Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Katryna/T-Breaux/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&aposMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
- 8 Things That Will and 2 Things That (Probably) Won't Happen on Big Bang Theory Season 8MSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 2:19:00 PM
- Leonardo DiCaprio Adds Star Power to People's Climate March in New YorkMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Crosses $250 Million at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 12:05:00 PM
- Lauryn Hill Slammed on Twitter for 'Utter Shi-' Performance and 90 Minute Late ArrMSNEntertainment 9/21/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Meagan Good Rips Fans for Reposting Her Leaked Nude Photos: 'You Should Be Ashamed&apos
"They have been keeping the baby a secret," the source tells Us. "They tried as soon as they were married. Zach is going to be an amazing father. They are looking to get a bigger place down the road."
The soon-to-be first-time dad, 43, skipped out from attending the Toronto Film Festival -- where he was to promote his film "You Are Here" -- to be by his wife's side in the delivery room. The director of the film, Matthew Weiner, confirmed the news to E! News. "We literally found out on Friday. Zach is going to be the best dad in the world," he said."They are in LA now. Everyone is super excited for them, but missing him in Toronto!" the source added to Us.
Galifianakis has been open about his desire for a family with Lundberg, 30, and recently told Rolling Stone, "I've been wanting kids for 10 years," the actor revealed. "I'd love to adopt, have them naturally -- all of it. I want, like, 15." As for his wife, Galifianakis has always been smitten. "Quinn is the coolest," he said. "The coolest."
Galifianakis and Lundberg, the co-founder of the charity Growing Voices, tied the knot in Vancouver, Canada in August 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite