Zach Galifianakis' wife is Pregnant, has gone into labor
- Photo: © Martin Roe/Retna Ltd.1 of 9
- Photo: Jacques Brinon/Invision/AP2 of 9
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Gary Lewis/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Katryna/T-Breaux/Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In JuneMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:57:00 AM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Spins $47 Million in Overseas Box-Office OpeningMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter, Subject of Oscar-Nominated Film, Dead at 76MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:26:00 AM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Rides Faith-Based Wave to Big Easter Score at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 9:13:00 AM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead's Debut Album Is Finally Coming Out In June
"They have been keeping the baby a secret," the source tells Us. "They tried as soon as they were married. Zach is going to be an amazing father. They are looking to get a bigger place down the road."
The soon-to-be first-time dad, 43, skipped out from attending the Toronto Film Festival -- where he was to promote his film "You Are Here" -- to be by his wife's side in the delivery room. The director of the film, Matthew Weiner, confirmed the news to E! News. "We literally found out on Friday. Zach is going to be the best dad in the world," he said."They are in LA now. Everyone is super excited for them, but missing him in Toronto!" the source added to Us.
Galifianakis has been open about his desire for a family with Lundberg, 30, and recently told Rolling Stone, "I've been wanting kids for 10 years," the actor revealed. "I'd love to adopt, have them naturally -- all of it. I want, like, 15." As for his wife, Galifianakis has always been smitten. "Quinn is the coolest," he said. "The coolest."
Galifianakis and Lundberg, the co-founder of the charity Growing Voices, tied the knot in Vancouver, Canada in August 2012.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the details inside Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's shocking split on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite