Catherine Zeta-Jones strips for sexy Allure shoot
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP1 of 14
- Photo: © Tony DiMaio/Retna Ltd./Retna Digital2 of 14
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 14
- Photo: © Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 14
- Photo: Ron Smits/Splash News5 of 14
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News6 of 14
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.7 of 14
- Photo: Juan Rico/Fame Pictures8 of 14
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.9 of 14
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 14
- Photo: Retna Digital12 of 14
- Photo: Miramax/Promotional13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Catherine Zeta-Jones is showing off her newly svelte body in a racy photo spread.
The Welsh beauty, famed for her curvy figure, has been sporting a slimmer frame recently after losing weight during her grueling run in the Broadway show "A Little Night Music."
And the star is obviously proud of her lithe new look, which she shows off in the new issue of Allure.
RELATED: Famous Naked Celeb Moments
The spread features Zeta-Jones laying on a bed, exposing her bare behind and staring sexily at the camera.
In the accompanying interview, the actress explains that her theater background means nudity is not an issue.
She says, "That's when your dancing days and being in theater pay off. When you're doing a quick change, you don't give a s--- who sees you."
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite