Zoe Saldana finally confirms marriage, talks wedding
- Photo: Evga/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com5 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Zavar/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- Ethan Hawke, Kevin Smith, Jean-Luc Godard Among New Crop of Directors Sending Films to TorontoMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:58:00 AM
- Die Hard Star James Shigeta Dies at 81MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:49:00 AM
- Earnings: New York Times Co. Profit Down 21% in Q2MSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 6:43:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York City
Six months later, Zoe Saldana is finally ready to talk! During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Dec. 3, the 35-year-old actress opened up for the first time about her June wedding to Marco Perego.
"Congratulations! You got married since the last time I saw you," host Jimmy Kimmel said.
"I did," Saldana confirmed. "Thank you, thank you. And congratulations to you, too. You got married."
"Thank you," said Kimmel, who married Molly McNearney in July. "It's not a competition, though," he added. "We don't need to just go around getting married."
"Where did you get married?" the "Out of the Furnace" actress asked.
"I got married in Ojai, which is about an hour away from here," Kimmel explained of the Ventura County city in California. "It's in the desert. And you?"
With a big grin, Saldana said, "I got married in England. I did it in England. Can you top that?"
"Uh, no," Kimmel said.
Saldana quipped, "So it is a competition, I guess."
Us Weekly exclusively revealed in September that the "Star Trek Into Darkness" star married Italian artist Perego in a secret ceremony in London in June. The two were first linked in mid-May, but an insider told Us they had "known each other for a long time" and "have great chemistry."
Last month, the newlyweds were photographed enjoying a dinner date together in Beverly Hills. While leaving the restaurant, Perego flashed what appeared to be a large tattoo on his arm of Saldana's face.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite