Zoe Saldana finally confirms marriage, talks wedding
- Photo: Evga/GSI1 of 14
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet2 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 14
- Photo: Rocstar/Fame Flynet4 of 14
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com5 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN6 of 14
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN7 of 14
- Photo: Splash News8 of 14
- Photo: Zavar/NPG9 of 14
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage10 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA11 of 14
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP12 of 14
- Photo: Rex USA13 of 14
More Celeb News
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and CompMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:42:00 PM
- BuzzFeed Taps Andrew Gauthier to Lead Video DivisionMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Roger Goodell Won't Resign From NFL, But Promises Conduct Policy ChangesMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 3:29:00 PM
- HBO Suspends Pre-Production of Brian De Palma's Penn State Molestation Film 'To DeMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- Dancing's Derek Hough: We Have Something "Potentially Dangerous" PlannedMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM
- 'Beyond the Lights' Review: Gugu Mbatha-Raw Portrays Divadom With Honesty and Comp
Six months later, Zoe Saldana is finally ready to talk! During an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" on Dec. 3, the 35-year-old actress opened up for the first time about her June wedding to Marco Perego.
"Congratulations! You got married since the last time I saw you," host Jimmy Kimmel said.
"I did," Saldana confirmed. "Thank you, thank you. And congratulations to you, too. You got married."
"Thank you," said Kimmel, who married Molly McNearney in July. "It's not a competition, though," he added. "We don't need to just go around getting married."
"Where did you get married?" the "Out of the Furnace" actress asked.
"I got married in Ojai, which is about an hour away from here," Kimmel explained of the Ventura County city in California. "It's in the desert. And you?"
With a big grin, Saldana said, "I got married in England. I did it in England. Can you top that?"
"Uh, no," Kimmel said.
Saldana quipped, "So it is a competition, I guess."
Us Weekly exclusively revealed in September that the "Star Trek Into Darkness" star married Italian artist Perego in a secret ceremony in London in June. The two were first linked in mid-May, but an insider told Us they had "known each other for a long time" and "have great chemistry."
Last month, the newlyweds were photographed enjoying a dinner date together in Beverly Hills. While leaving the restaurant, Perego flashed what appeared to be a large tattoo on his arm of Saldana's face.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Gisele Bundchen, Alessandra Ambrosio and more models share sweet snaps with their kids, hosted by Wonderwall correspondent Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite