Zoe Saldana hides wedding ring hand at first event since secret marriage bombshell
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Zavar/NPG5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Cousart/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of SeriesMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:34:51 AM
- Apple, Google and Facebook Call for More Controls on Government SurveillanceMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:30:47 AM
- 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Scores IMAX ReleaseMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:14:40 AM
- Kennedy Center Honors Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine, Carlos SantanaMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:13:20 AM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Is Alive and Relatively Well in 'Sherlock' Season 3 InteractiMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 8:11:08 AM
- Ratings: 'Amazing Race' Finale Drops to Record Low of Series
Zoe's being sneaky! Zoe Saldana stepped out for her first official event since her secret wedding bombshell at the Longchamp Store Opening in London on Saturday, Sept. 14, hiding what seems to be her new wedding ring! As Us Weekly exclusively first reported in its Sept. 23 issue, the 35-year-old actress secretly wed artist Marco Perego in June.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress -- who's yet to reveal the happy news -- hid any sign of a wedding ring as she slipped her left hand into her pocket while walking the red carpet. The blushing new bride looked refreshed and happy as she wore a white Longchamp top and matching shorts with nude heels for the event.
The "Blood Ties" actress and her Italian artist husband, 34, tied the knot in London in a "small but very romantics and beautiful" ceremony, a source revealed to Us. The two newlyweds had "known each other for a long time" and "have great chemistry."
"She wanted to be with someone who doesn't care about public perception," another source added. "She wanted a real man."
Saldana was previously engaged to Keith Britton, CEO of My Fashion Database, but called it quits in November 2011 after 11 years together. She also had an on-again, off-again relationship with Bradley Cooper from 2011 to 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Khloe Kardashian, Jennifer Hudson, and Christina Hendricks all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite