Zoe Saldana hides wedding ring hand at first event since secret marriage bombshell
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN1 of 12
- Photo: Francois Durand/GettyImages.com2 of 12
- Photo: Splash News3 of 12
- Photo: Daniel Deme/WENN4 of 12
- Photo: Zavar/NPG5 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 12
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 12
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP10 of 12
- Photo: Cousart/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Zoe's being sneaky! Zoe Saldana stepped out for her first official event since her secret wedding bombshell at the Longchamp Store Opening in London on Saturday, Sept. 14, hiding what seems to be her new wedding ring! As Us Weekly exclusively first reported in its Sept. 23 issue, the 35-year-old actress secretly wed artist Marco Perego in June.
The "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress -- who's yet to reveal the happy news -- hid any sign of a wedding ring as she slipped her left hand into her pocket while walking the red carpet. The blushing new bride looked refreshed and happy as she wore a white Longchamp top and matching shorts with nude heels for the event.
The "Blood Ties" actress and her Italian artist husband, 34, tied the knot in London in a "small but very romantics and beautiful" ceremony, a source revealed to Us. The two newlyweds had "known each other for a long time" and "have great chemistry."
"She wanted to be with someone who doesn't care about public perception," another source added. "She wanted a real man."
Saldana was previously engaged to Keith Britton, CEO of My Fashion Database, but called it quits in November 2011 after 11 years together. She also had an on-again, off-again relationship with Bradley Cooper from 2011 to 2013.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek in Photos
From Crowd Ignite