Zoe Saldana: I still believe in love after Bradley Cooper, Keith Britton splits
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into QuarterlyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:01:00 PM
- NBC's 'Community' Holds Down the Fort: See the Newest #SixSeasonsAndAMoviMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 12:00:00 PM
- Sony Veteran Steve Elzer Launches New PR Company Elzer and AssociatesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
- Tom Hardy Explains His Approach to Acting: 'I See Myself as a Piece of Meat'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:44:00 AM
- Avi Lerner Rips the President for Not Fighting Piracy: 'Obama is Scared of Google'MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
- Ladies' Home Journal Cuts Staff, Transitioning Into Quarterly
Zoe Saldana hasn't thrown in the towel just yet when it comes come to finding love. The 34-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress may be back on the market after splitting from Bradley Cooper earlier this year, but she doesn't feel discouraged.
"I believe in love because I had it for so long, so I know it's possible," Saldana tells the June issue of InStyle U.K.
But her road to romance hasn't been easy. The actress called off her engagement to entrepreneur Keith Britton in 2011 after 11 years together. She then began dating Cooper, her co-star in 2012's "The Words," on and off for about one year before calling it quits for good in January 2013.
Despite the heartache, Saldana says she's ready to date again. "I'm not one of these people who's going, 'Oh, because I was with someone for so long I need to take a break,'" she explains. "What if love is just around the corner?"
But she does have a type of man in mind. "A badass renegade! A pirate!" she joked. "A pirate who can cry. Oh my God!"
While Saldana is still on the prowl, ex-boyfriend Cooper, 38, seems to have already found someone new. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actor is dating model Suki Waterhouse, 20. "It's new, but they're hanging out," a source told Us Weekly in March. "He's really into her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite