Zoe Saldana: I still believe in love after Bradley Cooper, Keith Britton splits
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
Zoe Saldana hasn't thrown in the towel just yet when it comes come to finding love. The 34-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress may be back on the market after splitting from Bradley Cooper earlier this year, but she doesn't feel discouraged.
"I believe in love because I had it for so long, so I know it's possible," Saldana tells the June issue of InStyle U.K.
But her road to romance hasn't been easy. The actress called off her engagement to entrepreneur Keith Britton in 2011 after 11 years together. She then began dating Cooper, her co-star in 2012's "The Words," on and off for about one year before calling it quits for good in January 2013.
Despite the heartache, Saldana says she's ready to date again. "I'm not one of these people who's going, 'Oh, because I was with someone for so long I need to take a break,'" she explains. "What if love is just around the corner?"
But she does have a type of man in mind. "A badass renegade! A pirate!" she joked. "A pirate who can cry. Oh my God!"
While Saldana is still on the prowl, ex-boyfriend Cooper, 38, seems to have already found someone new. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actor is dating model Suki Waterhouse, 20. "It's new, but they're hanging out," a source told Us Weekly in March. "He's really into her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite