Zoe Saldana: I still believe in love after Bradley Cooper, Keith Britton splits
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
Zoe Saldana hasn't thrown in the towel just yet when it comes come to finding love. The 34-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress may be back on the market after splitting from Bradley Cooper earlier this year, but she doesn't feel discouraged.
"I believe in love because I had it for so long, so I know it's possible," Saldana tells the June issue of InStyle U.K.
But her road to romance hasn't been easy. The actress called off her engagement to entrepreneur Keith Britton in 2011 after 11 years together. She then began dating Cooper, her co-star in 2012's "The Words," on and off for about one year before calling it quits for good in January 2013.
Despite the heartache, Saldana says she's ready to date again. "I'm not one of these people who's going, 'Oh, because I was with someone for so long I need to take a break,'" she explains. "What if love is just around the corner?"
But she does have a type of man in mind. "A badass renegade! A pirate!" she joked. "A pirate who can cry. Oh my God!"
While Saldana is still on the prowl, ex-boyfriend Cooper, 38, seems to have already found someone new. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actor is dating model Suki Waterhouse, 20. "It's new, but they're hanging out," a source told Us Weekly in March. "He's really into her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWore it Better?
From Crowd Ignite