Zoe Saldana: I still believe in love after Bradley Cooper, Keith Britton splits
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Zoe Saldana hasn't thrown in the towel just yet when it comes come to finding love. The 34-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress may be back on the market after splitting from Bradley Cooper earlier this year, but she doesn't feel discouraged.
"I believe in love because I had it for so long, so I know it's possible," Saldana tells the June issue of InStyle U.K.
But her road to romance hasn't been easy. The actress called off her engagement to entrepreneur Keith Britton in 2011 after 11 years together. She then began dating Cooper, her co-star in 2012's "The Words," on and off for about one year before calling it quits for good in January 2013.
Despite the heartache, Saldana says she's ready to date again. "I'm not one of these people who's going, 'Oh, because I was with someone for so long I need to take a break,'" she explains. "What if love is just around the corner?"
But she does have a type of man in mind. "A badass renegade! A pirate!" she joked. "A pirate who can cry. Oh my God!"
While Saldana is still on the prowl, ex-boyfriend Cooper, 38, seems to have already found someone new. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actor is dating model Suki Waterhouse, 20. "It's new, but they're hanging out," a source told Us Weekly in March. "He's really into her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite