Zoe Saldana: I still believe in love after Bradley Cooper, Keith Britton splits
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/Invision/AP1 of 12
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: Joerg Carstensen/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage8 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 12
- Photo: DZilla/Bauer-Griffin10 of 12
- Photo: BT1/WENN11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
Zoe Saldana hasn't thrown in the towel just yet when it comes come to finding love. The 34-year-old "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress may be back on the market after splitting from Bradley Cooper earlier this year, but she doesn't feel discouraged.
"I believe in love because I had it for so long, so I know it's possible," Saldana tells the June issue of InStyle U.K.
But her road to romance hasn't been easy. The actress called off her engagement to entrepreneur Keith Britton in 2011 after 11 years together. She then began dating Cooper, her co-star in 2012's "The Words," on and off for about one year before calling it quits for good in January 2013.
Despite the heartache, Saldana says she's ready to date again. "I'm not one of these people who's going, 'Oh, because I was with someone for so long I need to take a break,'" she explains. "What if love is just around the corner?"
But she does have a type of man in mind. "A badass renegade! A pirate!" she joked. "A pirate who can cry. Oh my God!"
While Saldana is still on the prowl, ex-boyfriend Cooper, 38, seems to have already found someone new. The "Silver Linings Playbook" actor is dating model Suki Waterhouse, 20. "It's new, but they're hanging out," a source told Us Weekly in March. "He's really into her."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite