Zoe Saldana: 'I've let myself go' after the wedding
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP1 of 16
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter images/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/.7 of 16
- Photo: Lucky/.8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Joan Rivers' Daughter Melissa Thanks Fans for Support: 'Her Condition Remains SeriMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 7:20:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; Bogdanov
Newlywed bliss! After secretly tying the knot last June, Zoe Saldana has made the most of this past year by enjoying the life of a newlywed. In the latest issue of Net-a-Porter, the 35-year-old actress says she's been enjoying some time off to completely relax and indulge.
"I've been an active person my whole life. The past year have been the only time in my life that I haven't been to the gym," Saldana, who still looks as stunning and slim as ever, claimed. "I've been lazy instead of training for something and pushing myself."
The "Avatar" star says her usual workout routines weren't just to maintain a certain weight.
"Not because I am trying to be skinny. I just like to know how much endurance I have," she explained. "But this past year I've let myself go. I've been eating a lot of Chinese, pasta, rice, beans . . ."
Saldana and Italian artist Perego quietly married in London in June 2013. The actress squeezed in the ceremony while filming "Guardians of the Galaxy" at Shepperton Studios in Surrey, England.
"I'm not a private person, but I am discreet, so it felt right," she said of the secret wedding.
And it also felt right to be marrying Perego. She gushed about her husband: "I'm fortunate to be challenged by an artist who also pushes himself."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVolcano Vacay
From Crowd Ignite