Zoe Saldana: 'I've let myself go' after the wedding
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP1 of 16
- Photo: FCA/ZOJ/WENN2 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter images/Splash News3 of 16
- Photo: Sharpshooter images/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/.7 of 16
- Photo: Lucky/.8 of 16
- Photo: Michael Kovac/WireImage9 of 16
- Photo: Wonderwall10 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional11 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Kevan Brooks/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.14 of 16
- Photo: Bello/Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- MTV's 'Awkward' Star Beau Mirchoff Joins NBC's Manson Series &amMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to Creat
Newlywed bliss! After secretly tying the knot last June, Zoe Saldana has made the most of this past year by enjoying the life of a newlywed. In the latest issue of Net-a-Porter, the 35-year-old actress says she's been enjoying some time off to completely relax and indulge.
"I've been an active person my whole life. The past year have been the only time in my life that I haven't been to the gym," Saldana, who still looks as stunning and slim as ever, claimed. "I've been lazy instead of training for something and pushing myself."
The "Avatar" star says her usual workout routines weren't just to maintain a certain weight.
"Not because I am trying to be skinny. I just like to know how much endurance I have," she explained. "But this past year I've let myself go. I've been eating a lot of Chinese, pasta, rice, beans . . ."
Saldana and Italian artist Perego quietly married in London in June 2013. The actress squeezed in the ceremony while filming "Guardians of the Galaxy" at Shepperton Studios in Surrey, England.
"I'm not a private person, but I am discreet, so it felt right," she said of the secret wedding.
And it also felt right to be marrying Perego. She gushed about her husband: "I'm fortunate to be challenged by an artist who also pushes himself."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite