Zoe Saldana Makes Out With New Man at 'Star Trek' Afterparty
- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 20
- Photo: WENN2 of 20
- Photo: WENN3 of 20
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA4 of 20
- Photo: Willi Schneider/Rex USA5 of 20
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks6 of 20
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks7 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage8 of 20
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 20
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage10 of 20
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage11 of 20
- Photo: Dean/Wonderwall12 of 20
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP13 of 20
- Photo: Byron Purvis/StarTraks14 of 20
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP15 of 20
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage16 of 20
- Photo: FRIOLO/NPG17 of 20
- Photo: SETH BROWARNIK/StarTraks18 of 20
- Photo: Fame Flynet19 of 20
More Celeb News
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court saysMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Walking Dead' Star Steven Yeun Is Writing and Producing His Own Projects to CreatMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:45:00 PM
- Jeff Blake's Departure at Sony Leaves Amy Pascal With No One Else to BlameMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Mega Buzz: Chicago Fire's Triangle, a Scandal Death and Sleepy Sneakiness MSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Ken Burns 'Thrilled' About Central Park Five SettlementMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:27:00 PM
- John Travolta cannot stop ex-pilot's tell-all lawsuit, court says
Zoe Saldana's search for love may someday lead her to a woman, but that someday is not today. Sources tell Us Weekly the "Star Trek Into Darkness" actress, 34, was engaging in some serious PDA with a man at the afterparty of the Hollywood premiere of the film on Tuesday.
According to one insider, Saldana was "all over" some long-haired guy at the bash, held at AV in Hollywood, Calif. The duo were even spotted making out at multiple points during the evening.
The New York Post's Page Six identifies the man in question as Italian artist Marco Perego, a former professional footballer "known as the Pirate Perego because of his long hair and resemblance to Johnny Depp." One source told the Post the two "looked very close and were later seen kissing." However, another insider said they've "known each other for a while as friends" and it's "too early to say they are dating."
Incidentally, Saldana's love life also made headlines this week because of an interview she gave to Allure magazine for its June issue. Speaking candidly about her sexuality, the actress -- who split from her "The Words" co-star Bradley Cooper earlier this year -- said she could see herself being in a same-sex relationship sometime in the future. "I might end up with a woman raising my children," she said in her cover story. "That's how androgynous I am."
The star later elaborated on her quotes on the red carpet. "It wasn't a generalization. It was a statement that I strongly stand by," she said. "As of today, I've been attracted to the male species, but if one day I wake up and I want to be with a woman, I will do that because it is my life and therefore it is my decision."
Saldana's Allure story also revealed something else about the actress: her weight. Printed below her name on the cover of the magazine were the words "115 pounds of grit and heartache."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and Eva Longoria all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Lovin'
From Crowd Ignite