Zoe Saldana Marries Marco Perego in Secret Wedding Ceremony
- Photo: Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: Zavar/NPG2 of 19
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 19
- Photo: Stewart Cook / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 19
- Photo: Cousart/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: WENN8 of 19
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: WENN10 of 19
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 19
- Photo: Cousart/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
"It was super small but very romantic and beautiful," a source reveals to Us of the ceremony, which was attended by just a few close friends and relatives.
The New Jersey-born, New York-raised star and the Italian artist, both 34, were first linked in mid-May when they were spotted kissing after Saldana's "Star Trek Into Darkness" premiere in L.A. But an insider told Us in June that the newlyweds have "known each other for a long time." Another pal added, "They have great chemistry."
Saldana -- who had an on-again, off-again relationship with Bradley Cooper from 2011 to 2013 -- is loving life with Perego. "Zoe's thrilled to have someone she can enjoy life with!" an insider said.
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" actress was previously engaged to Keith Britton, CEO of My Fashion Database. They called it quits in November 2011 after 11 years together. Saldana spoke about her desire to settle down and start a family the next year, during an April 2012 appearance on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet."
"I'm Latin -- we start young, honey!" said the star, whose other film credits include "Avatar," "Colombiana," and "Crossroads." "At 22 you're like, 'I just wanna hold something!' You want a little critter."
"I love the anxiety, the pressure of the loud room full of yapping kids. But I'm a kid myself," Saldana continued. "I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them, I get them. They make perfect sense to me. A child makes perfect sense to me. A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite