Zoe Saldana Marries Marco Perego in Secret Wedding Ceremony
- Photo: Splash News1 of 19
- Photo: Zavar/NPG2 of 19
- Photo: Richard Chambury/Invision/AP3 of 19
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 19
- Photo: Stewart Cook / Rex USA/Rex USA6 of 19
- Photo: Cousart/WENN7 of 19
- Photo: WENN8 of 19
- Photo: MUNAWAR HOSAIN/StarTraks9 of 19
- Photo: WENN10 of 19
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA11 of 19
- Photo: Cousart/WENN12 of 19
- Photo: MICHAEL SIMON/StarTraks13 of 19
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 19
- Photo: Rex USA15 of 19
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP16 of 19
- Photo: AP1/WENN17 of 19
- Photo: Russ Elliot/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.18 of 19
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
"It was super small but very romantic and beautiful," a source reveals to Us of the ceremony, which was attended by just a few close friends and relatives.
The New Jersey-born, New York-raised star and the Italian artist, both 34, were first linked in mid-May when they were spotted kissing after Saldana's "Star Trek Into Darkness" premiere in L.A. But an insider told Us in June that the newlyweds have "known each other for a long time." Another pal added, "They have great chemistry."
Saldana -- who had an on-again, off-again relationship with Bradley Cooper from 2011 to 2013 -- is loving life with Perego. "Zoe's thrilled to have someone she can enjoy life with!" an insider said.
The "Guardians of the Galaxy" actress was previously engaged to Keith Britton, CEO of My Fashion Database. They called it quits in November 2011 after 11 years together. Saldana spoke about her desire to settle down and start a family the next year, during an April 2012 appearance on Lifetime's "The Conversation With Amanda de Cadenet."
"I'm Latin -- we start young, honey!" said the star, whose other film credits include "Avatar," "Colombiana," and "Crossroads." "At 22 you're like, 'I just wanna hold something!' You want a little critter."
"I love the anxiety, the pressure of the loud room full of yapping kids. But I'm a kid myself," Saldana continued. "I get along very well with animals and children. I dig them, I get them. They make perfect sense to me. A child makes perfect sense to me. A child speaks more sense than an adult half of the time."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite