Zsa Zsa Gabor slips into coma after emergency surgery
- Photo: Bill Davila/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Promotional2 of 6
- Photo: MARK AVERY/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: Nancy Barr/Retna Ltd.4 of 6
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is fighting for her life again after she fell into a coma following emergency stomach surgery.
RELATED: Celebs who love horses
The frail 94-year-old was discharged from the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center on Monday after receiving treatment for severe pneumonia-related symptoms, but she was back in doctors' care 24 hours later.
Her husband, Prince Frederic Von Anhalt, tells TMZ.com the veteran star underwent an operation to treat a "major infection in her stomach", which was caused by a feeding tube.
She lost consciousness in the early hours of Wednesday and has been unresponsive since.
Gabor has been in and out of hospital since she broke her hip in a fall last summer. In January, part of her leg was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene and fears for her health mounted in March when she began coughing up blood.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite