2 Chainz found not guilty of drug possession
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: AB1/ Adriana M. Barraza/WENN2 of 7
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 7
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 7
- Photo: JE1/Judy Eddy/http://www.wenn.com/5 of 7
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
- Review: 'Hercules' is schlocky but entertainingMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:25:31 AM
- 'Walking Dead' Creator Robert Kirkman's Cinemax Pilot, 'Outcast,MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:16:00 AM
- The Verge Co-Founder Joshua Topolsky Joins BloombergMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:36 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 7:36:57 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Drama 'The Judge' To Open Toronto Film Festival
Rapper 2 Chainz has been found not guilty of marijuana possession following his arrest in February.
Chainz, whose real name is Tauheed Epps, was taken into custody in Easton, Md., on Feb. 14, after police officers found drugs in a van the rapper was a passenger in.
He was booked on charges of possessing cannabis, but on Wednesday, a judge dismissed the case due to a lack of evidence the weed belonged to Epps. The judge ruled it was impossible to tell if the marijuana actually belonged to 2 Chainz, as there were six other passengers in the car, according to TMZ.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Best B-Day Ever?
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite