2011 Forbes Celebrity 100Related: Celeb Gloss, Oprah Winfrey, Lady Gaga, Elton John, Justin Bieber
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP1 of 6
In the past 12 months, the men and women on Forbes' annual Celebrity 100 earned a whopping $4.5 billion. But to make it onto this prestigious list, you can't just make bank; you have to make waves too. Keep clicking to see which stars were powerful enough to crack the top five, then check out the full list on Forbes.com.
5. Elton John
Earnings: $100 million
Sir Elton has sold 250 million records worldwide over the past 30 years and isn't slowing down. He grossed $204 million performing 102 live shows in the past 12 months. The Rocket Man still has time for family. With partner David Furnish, he welcomed surrogate son Zachary in 2010. Lady Gaga is the tyke's godmother.
MORE FROM FORBES:
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite