50 Cent tells T.I.'s wife to take the blame after drug arrest
- Photo: Scott Smith/Retna Ltd.1 of 6
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 6
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP3 of 6
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP4 of 6
- Photo: Teddy Lee/Retna Ltd.5 of 6
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:10 PM
- Man fatally shot backstage at California concertMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 12:25:01 PM
- Snake Bites Nicki Minaj's Backup Dancer at VMA RehearsalMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 10:15:00 AM
- VIDEO: Watch the First Five Minutes of Lifetime's Saved By the Bell MovieMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:31:00 AM
- Iggy Azalea Posts Video of Stage Fall on InstagramMSNEntertainment 8/23/2014 8:24:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:25 p.m. EDT
50 Cent has handed some legal advice to his fellow rapper T.I. following his drugs possession arrest, calling on his wife to take the blame.
T.I., real name Clifford Harris Jr., and his wife, former Xscape singer Tameka Cottle, were taken into custody in West Hollywood on Wednesday after a sheriff's deputy allegedly smelled marijuana smoke coming from their vehicle during a traffic stop.
They were released in the early hours of Thursday morning, after posting $10,000 bail each.
The arrest could land Harris back in jail -- he was released from prison in December, after spending six months behind bars on gun charges, and is currently on probation.
RELATED: Celeb Mug Shot Wall of Shame
And his pal 50 Cent has urged Cottle, known as Tiny, to take the rap for possession of drugs so that T.I. escapes sentencing.
On his Twitter.com page, the "In Da Club" hitmaker writes, "Man TI and tiny done got picked up agin (sic) for methamphetamines and ecstacy (sic) dam man (sic). Tiny gotta take that charge. Say it was yours Baby."
According to reports, Harris was ordered back to his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia to face probation officers over the arrest just hours after his release.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Crowd Ignite