Britney Spears wears white crop top, shows off slim, tan tummy
- Photo: 4CRNS/Fame Flynet1 of 8
- Photo: 4CRNS/Fame Flynet2 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Denise Truscello/Wonderwall5 of 8
- Photo: Powers Imagery/AP6 of 8
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
It's Britney, b----! Britney Spears returned to her teen pop style of yore this past weekend, popping on a teeny white crop top while out in Los Angeles.
Spears, 32, who famously flaunted her abs throughout much of the early 2000s, bared her midriff once again on Sunday, July 13. She showed her slim stomach in the floral lace top, which featured a triangle cutout at the hem.
She paired the revealing tank with grey trouser shorts and a pair of chunky slide-on cork wedges with spikes at the toe.
The pop star continued her love affair with hats, choosing an off-white fedora with a ribbon pattern. She also wore silver hoop earrings and retro-inspired white sunglasses.
Her slim figure is the result of frequent trips to the gym, as Spears has been seen getting her fitness on regularly as of late.
The "Perfume" singer's time in California is scheduled around a break from her Piece of Me Las Vegas residency at the Planet Hollywood Resort and Casino. The two-year gig is on an early summer hiatus and will pick back up in mid-August.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite