- Photo: Craig Barritt/Retna Ltd.1 of 5
- Photo: Splash News2 of 5
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News3 of 5
- Photo: AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:51:00 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Opening Day Universal's Best-Ever in U.K.MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 8:26:21 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: Much Ado About Absolutely EverythingMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 7:31:58 AM
- The Curious Case of Benicio del Toro in 'Jimmy P'MSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 3:29:59 AM
- Wentworth Media Launches to Finance, Produce MoviesMSNEntertainment 5/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' On $80M Pace After $21M Friday at Box Office
Looks like Marilyn Manson isn't the only aging rocker who needs to grow up and get a grip.
The New York Post says Courtney Love, who turns 45 on Thursday, trashed her luxurious and, it should be noted, surprisingly quaint and charming hotel room at Manhattan's Inn at Irving Place during a brief stay last month.
She allegedly littered the place with used needles and feminine products. Fortunately, no doll parts were found, but yeah, we're right there with you: Ick.
RELATED: Courtney Love, the Grunge Blonde
"She caused so much damage in eight hours and wreaked so much havoc," a snitch tells the paper of Courtney's June 17 check-in. "It was actually kind of funny . . . minus the $5,000 in repairs."
Love, who recently acknowledged that she needs to add some poundage to her worryingly rickety figure (she blames the weight loss on stress from the supposed disappearance of millions from late husband Kurt Cobain's estate), was reportedly staying at the hotel with 16-year-old daughter Frances Bean, who might want to consider emancipated minor status.
And, apropos of nothing (or, you know, something), when Courtney obligingly removed the contents of her purse for TMZ.com outside the Inn on June 18, one of the items inside was a needle, which she said was filled with a drug used to treat serious allergic reactions (she also had some Benadryl on her -- not exactly the hard stuff).
"I have not taken drugs in five and a half years," insisted Love, "but I do have a syringe in here. It's for an emergency, [in case] I can't see, and it's very dangerous."
By the by, Courtney was hit with similar hotel trashing claims last month, when Life & Style alleged that the Chateau Marmont in Los Angeles asked her to pay up after she left her room splattered with pink dye following a fashion experiment gone awry.
"At the last minute, she decided she had to dye a load of fabric for her new fashion line before flying to London for the Elle Style Awards," a source told the mag. "She splashed pink dye everywhere -- all over the kitchen and the floors! Once she realized what a mess she'd made, she called hotel staff to clean up after her. They took one look at it and returned with two huge bottles of bleach."
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Queen's FeastBeyonce had a major feast in Dublin, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Bump DebutSelena Gomez breaks some pregnancy news on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
- Beers With BieberJustin Bieber shares photos of his beer-drinking safari on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Missing Miley?Get the scoop on the newest breakup rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Visiting U.S.Prince Harry is visiting the United States again, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersMiranda Kerr, Katy Perry, and Bjork all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Wants PrivacySelena Gomez doesn't like everyone knowing about her relationship with Justin Bieber, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Baby FaceCheck out the first pic of Malin Akerman's son -- a closeup of his adorable face -- on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite