- Photo: Harper's Bazaar1 of 5
By Molly McGonigle
The name Lady Gaga goes hand in hand with unpredictable weirdness. And with the release of "Born This Way," Ms. Gaga has turned her quirk factor up a notch. Luckily, Gaga answers all of Harper's Bazaar's questions about her infamous horns, plastic surgery, Alexander McQueen and more.
On the difference between being an artist vs. being a celebrity:
"How many models and actresses do you see on magazine covers who have brand-new faces and have had plastic surgery, while I myself have never had any plastic surgery? I am an artist, and I have the ability and the free will to choose the way the world will envision me."
On briefly living in Los Angeles:
"It was sort of this turning point: Am I going to try and embrace Hollywood and assimilate to that culture? ... I put my toe in that water, and it was a Kegel exercise vaginal reaction where I clenched and had to retract immediately. I ran furiously back to New York, to my old apartment, and I hung out with my friends, and I went to the same bars."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite