Has Adele named her new son?
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.3 of 17
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
New mother Adele has yet to choose a name for her baby boy after becoming a first-time parent last month, according to one of the singing superstar's close pals.
The "Rolling In The Deep" singer welcomed a son with boyfriend Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out or even officially confirm the arrival of her bundle of joy.
RELATED: Charlize Theron talks motherhood
Fans believed the star was eager to protect the tot's privacy by refusing to reveal his name, but her close friend, British talk show host Alan Carr, admits that isn't the case.
He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "He's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I saw him on Wednesday. But I need to find out what his name is before I can get a gift - you can't sign a gift 'To X' now, can you?
"He is lovely, really lovely. A beautiful boy and the two of them are getting on brilliantly. Really great."
Adele was seen out in public Oct. 29 for the first time since giving birth, when she took her son for a walk in a black baby carrier in London.
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicole Richie, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite