Has Adele named her new son?
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks1 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 17
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.3 of 17
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional4 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: WENN6 of 17
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP8 of 17
- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks9 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 17
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks11 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage12 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 17
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage14 of 17
- Photo: WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
New mother Adele has yet to choose a name for her baby boy after becoming a first-time parent last month, according to one of the singing superstar's close pals.
The "Rolling In The Deep" singer welcomed a son with boyfriend Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out or even officially confirm the arrival of her bundle of joy.
RELATED: Charlize Theron talks motherhood
Fans believed the star was eager to protect the tot's privacy by refusing to reveal his name, but her close friend, British talk show host Alan Carr, admits that isn't the case.
He tells Britain's Daily Star Sunday, "He's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I saw him on Wednesday. But I need to find out what his name is before I can get a gift - you can't sign a gift 'To X' now, can you?
"He is lovely, really lovely. A beautiful boy and the two of them are getting on brilliantly. Really great."
Adele was seen out in public Oct. 29 for the first time since giving birth, when she took her son for a walk in a black baby carrier in London.
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite