- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP1 of 6
- Photo: Anthony Dixon/WENN2 of 6
- Photo: AB1/WENN3 of 6
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Will Alexander/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apoMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:48:07 PM
- Review: Spirited, sexy version of 'Master Builder'MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:42:37 PM
- Lease to Broadway's biggest theater soldMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:31:38 PM
- Blossoming VOD Service Viewster Adds BBC's 'Skins,' Starz and Shine ProgrMSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:26:11 PM
- Ray Manzarek Death: 5 Must-See Performances (Video)MSNEntertainment 5/20/2013 4:23:37 PM
- MTV's 'Teen Wolf' Star Dylan O'Brien Eyed for DreamWorks&apo
Jennifer Hudson has been hospitalized after experiencing abdominal pain moments before she was due to perform on "Early Show Outdoor Concert Series."
Those abdominal pains turned out to be food poisoning, which was confirmed by Hudson's rep to USMagazine.
Hudson had two big gigs lined up for Friday morning and took to the stage in New York's Central Park as planned for "Good Morning America" as part of the ABC network's annual Summer Concert Series.
She then dashed across Manhattan to the CBS channel studios to headline this week's "Early Show Outdoor Concert Series," but the gig was axed at the last minute when she fell ill.
A representative broke the news to photographers and fans waiting patiently for the show to start, telling the crowd Hudson was "unable to perform" and had been taken to hospital to seek treatment for stomach issues.
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite