Romance Report: Joe Jonas Rebounding? Plus, Celebrity PDARelated: Hot Gossip, Drew Barrymore, Jonas Brothers, Justin Long, Kate Hudson, Leonardo DiCaprio, Orlando Bloom
- Photo: Kevin Perkins/Gaz Shirley/Pacific Coast News1 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Alexandra Wyman/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pittam/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/Pacific Coast News5 of 8
- Photo: Pacific Coast News6 of 8
- Photo: JLM/Splash News7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard PrizeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 11:05:21 AM
- Cannes: Lesbian Coming-of-Age Story 'Blue Is the Warmest Color' Wins Fipresci PrizMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 10:48:45 AM
- 'Fast & Furious 6' Driving Record Memorial Day Weekend at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 7:34:58 AM
- Good Morning, Cannes: From Bloody Fun to Bloody SchlockMSNEntertainment 5/25/2013 6:55:12 AM
- PowerGrid's Biggest Movers of the Week: Chris Pine, Noah Baumbach's Projects BoostMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 6:42:06 PM
- Cannes: 'The Missing Picture' Wins Un Certain Regard Prize
Could there be a wholesome new Disney pairing in the works? TMZ.com has jumped to that conclusion after catching newly single Joe Jonas out to dinner with fellow Mouse House employee Brenda Song on Sunday night in Los Angeles. The plushly eyebrowed pop idol, 19, whose split from actress Camilla Belle was confirmed last week, reportedly hit popular eatery Katsuya with the "Suite Life" starlet, 21, with the pair unsuccessfully attempting to shake off the paparazzi by leaving separately. The shutterbugs, however, weren't fooled. After Joe drove away in his Mercedes SUV, Brenda exited the restaurant and broke into a sprint, the snappers in pursuit, with one persistent fella repeatedly asking whether they were dating or just friends. When Song reached Jonas' car, she quickly clambered into the passenger seat and the two drove away.
Moving on to less squeaky-clean romance news, Leonardo DiCaprio is still sowing his mild oats in the wake of his split from model Bar Refaeli. The New York Daily News spotted the actor, 34, downing shots with a quartet of dewy (we're assuming) lovelies at a Manhattan club, although his quaffing apparently didn't lower his inhibitions. "One of them looked like she was moving in to kiss him," relays a bystander, "but Leo just smirked." In other bar-related goings-on, the paper claims Kate Hudson and Alex Rodriguez were joined at the lips to a stomach-churning degree during a recent night out at a Miami hot spot. "They were making out so much it was disgusting," recalls a mole.
Speaking of making out, freely exchanging saliva still seems to be the favorite pastime of reunited sweeties Drew Barrymore and Justin Long. The Hoover-like lovebirds were snuggling up on-camera and off- while filming their romcom "Going the Distance" on location last week at a Manhattan club, according to the New York Daily News. After Drew and Justin finished filming a "sexy scene" in which they shook their groove things on the dance floor, they reportedly retreated to a "dark corner" and began polishing each other's uvulas. "They were all over each other," tattles a source. "I wanted to tell them to get a room, but they wouldn't have had time -- they had to get back on set!"
Did Billy Joel's recent doctor-ordered time off from his tour give him a chance to reconsider his June split from decades-younger wife Katie? So claims the New York Post, which says the piano-pounding pop icon, 60, is "obsessed with" his estranged missus, 27, and is holding out hope for a reconciliation. Joel is allegedly convinced that rumors of a romance between Katie and her designer-pal, Yigal Azrouel, were so much hooey, and he's "doing everything he can to win her back." But a Katie insider insists that's not the case, telling the paper, "They're not getting back together. She is trying to move on." So much so that she supposedly resorted to "chatting up and flirting with" E! News movie guy Ben Lyons last Friday. Joel, for his part, has recently been linked to veteran soap opera actress Alex Donnelley. "The split between [Billy and Katie] is amicable," says the musician's rep. "They remain friendly, and they do communicate."
RELATED: See photos of Drew and Justin
Orlando Bloom's model-girlfriend Miranda Kerr believes recent rumors about their romance hold as much water as the various itty-bitty swimsuits she's been styling in recent days. Take, for instance, the one about how the actor supposedly got down on bended knee not once but twice and finally gave the Australian looker an ultimatum, namely, accept the next proposal or it's over. "What a load of baloney," she scoffs to the Sydney Morning Herald. "As if anyone would do that." Then there's last week's tale about Bloom's purported plans to give up his role in the blockbuster "Pirates of the Caribbean" franchise so he can have more quality time with his honey of two-plus years, a report his rep dismissed as untrue. "As if that would ever happen," pooh-poohs Kerr, "or as if I would allow that to happen."
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite