A Twitter Reconciliation for Rihanna and Chris Brown?
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 17
- Photo: Sean Michaels/Retna Ltd.2 of 17
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP3 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 17
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 17
- Photo: RWO/Mr. Blue/WENN6 of 17
- Photo: PN2/WENN7 of 17
- Photo: Nigel Patrick/Splash News8 of 17
- Photo: Peter Kramer/AP/KRAPE9 of 17
- Photo: Lockerz/Rihanna/.10 of 17
- Photo: Lia Toby/WENN11 of 17
- Photo: StarTraks12 of 17
- Photo: ABD/ZDS/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RHA/ZOB/WENN14 of 17
- Photo: Ben Rector/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: KCSPresse/Splash News16 of 17
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
By Wonderwall Editors
A series of tweets from the former lovebirds, who dated from late 2007 until their 2009 altercation, has folks scratching their heads about what's going on between them.
RELATED: The Hookups and Breakups of 2011
On Thursday, Chris tweeted, "Love U more than u know!"
Almost immediately, Rihanna posted, "I'll always love you #1love."
Fueling rumors that the exes may be reconciling in some way, Rihanna even appears to be making amends with Chris' mom.
E! points out that Joyce Hakins recently tweeted "HELLO LADY I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!"
Although she didn't name names, Rihanna quickly tweeted, "Miss+Love u 2."
RELATED: Rihanna Unhappy with Single Status
Despite suffering a split lip and multiple bruises on her face from Chris' brutal attack, RiRi has had nothing but positive words for him recently.
In Esquire's November cover story, she said she's "always been a fan" of his music and even added, "I would never wish anything horrible for him. Never. I never have."
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBFF For Life
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite