Aaron Carter missed brother Nick's wedding after flight delay
- Photo: @aaroncarter/Instagram1 of 11
- Photo: RWO/WENN2 of 11
- Photo: alexmurrel/Instagram3 of 11
- Photo: PN2/WENN4 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: JM11/WENN6 of 11
- Photo: Instagram7 of 11
- Photo: Jeff Daly/Invision/AP8 of 11
- Photo: MARIO ANZUONI/Reuters9 of 11
- Photo: Donald Traill/Invision/AP10 of 11
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
Pop star Aaron Carter was forced to miss his big brother Nick's wedding this weekend after experiencing a flight delay.
RELATED: Like us on Facebook?
Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter exchanged vows with fiancee Lauren Kitt in front of friends and family in Santa Barbara, Calif., on April 12, but 26-year-old Aaron was unable to make the ceremony after rushing from an appearance at the Cherry Blossom Parade in Washington, D.C., earlier in the day.
He posted a photo of himself stuck on a plane on the East Coast on Saturday, alongside the caption, "Really p**sed off that I missed my brothers (sic) wedding today.. I hope he doesn't hate me .. I tried to get there... I'm sorry bro @nickcarter #technicalProblems."
Meanwhile, Nick's Backstreet Boys bandmate A.J. McLean admits he was emotional as he watched his longtime pal tie the knot after his previous struggles with alcohol and drug issues.
He tells People, "It was bittersweet. "We're so, so proud of him. He's been through hell and back as we all have, once in our life here or there. And you know, we're all family. We're all brothers."
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite