Abercrombie & Fitch halts production of Taylor Swift shirts
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Imgur/.2 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Ross / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Ryan Pavlov/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Bosses at clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch have halted production of a T-shirt poking fun at Taylor Swift following backlash from the pop star's fans.
The "Love Story" hitmaker has been endlessly teased about her relationship issues in the media following a string of failed romances with the likes of John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and Harry Styles, and, in a reference to her busy dating life, designers at the clothing chain created a top featuring the phrase, "more boyfriends than t.s."
RELATED: Hottest Ladies of Country Music
The singer's outraged followers jumped to Swift's defense and launched a petition on Change.org, insisting the shirt's message was inappropriate, and now A&F bosses have pulled the item from their stores.
A post on the brand's Twitter.com account reads, "Hey #swifties, we no longer sell the tshirt. We
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLooks For A Deal
From Crowd Ignite