Abercrombie & Fitch halts production of Taylor Swift shirts
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Imgur/.2 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Ross / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Ryan Pavlov/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to NashvilleMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Alex Kurtzman to Direct 'The Mummy' Reboot for UniversalMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 3:09:00 PM
- John Goodman in Talks to Join Bryan Cranston in Jay Roach's 'Trumbo' (ExcMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:51:00 PM
- The Best Life Lessons We Learned from Sex and the CityMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Guess Why Chris Pratt Stole His 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star-Lord Outfit?MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 2:32:00 PM
- Laura Benanti Is Headed to Nashville
Bosses at clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch have halted production of a T-shirt poking fun at Taylor Swift following backlash from the pop star's fans.
The "Love Story" hitmaker has been endlessly teased about her relationship issues in the media following a string of failed romances with the likes of John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and Harry Styles, and, in a reference to her busy dating life, designers at the clothing chain created a top featuring the phrase, "more boyfriends than t.s."
RELATED: Hottest Ladies of Country Music
The singer's outraged followers jumped to Swift's defense and launched a petition on Change.org, insisting the shirt's message was inappropriate, and now A&F bosses have pulled the item from their stores.
A post on the brand's Twitter.com account reads, "Hey #swifties, we no longer sell the tshirt. We
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Beyonce and more stars share their summer love on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite