Abercrombie & Fitch halts production of Taylor Swift shirts
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Imgur/.2 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Ross / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Ryan Pavlov/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Bosses at clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch have halted production of a T-shirt poking fun at Taylor Swift following backlash from the pop star's fans.
The "Love Story" hitmaker has been endlessly teased about her relationship issues in the media following a string of failed romances with the likes of John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and Harry Styles, and, in a reference to her busy dating life, designers at the clothing chain created a top featuring the phrase, "more boyfriends than t.s."
RELATED: Hottest Ladies of Country Music
The singer's outraged followers jumped to Swift's defense and launched a petition on Change.org, insisting the shirt's message was inappropriate, and now A&F bosses have pulled the item from their stores.
A post on the brand's Twitter.com account reads, "Hey #swifties, we no longer sell the tshirt. We
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHot Scots
From Crowd Ignite