Abercrombie & Fitch halts production of Taylor Swift shirts
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage1 of 9
- Photo: Imgur/.2 of 9
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: Steve Ross / Capital Pictures/Retna Ltd.4 of 9
- Photo: Ryan Pavlov/AdMedia/Retna Ltd.5 of 9
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN6 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage7 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet8 of 9
More Celeb News
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League AnalystMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:28:00 AM
- Ron Livingston Cast in AMC's 'We Hate Paul Revere' PilotMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:02:00 AM
- Ratings: 'Bachelorette' Finale and 'Final Rose' Lead ABC to MondMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 8:45:00 AM
- Watch This Tonight: The Real Housewives of New York CityMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:07:00 AM
- Javier Bardem, Penelope Cruz, Pedro Almodovar Condemn Israel for Gaza AttacksMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 7:04:00 AM
- World Cup Star Tim Howard Returns to NBC Sports as Premier League Analyst
Bosses at clothing retailer Abercrombie & Fitch have halted production of a T-shirt poking fun at Taylor Swift following backlash from the pop star's fans.
The "Love Story" hitmaker has been endlessly teased about her relationship issues in the media following a string of failed romances with the likes of John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas and Harry Styles, and, in a reference to her busy dating life, designers at the clothing chain created a top featuring the phrase, "more boyfriends than t.s."
RELATED: Hottest Ladies of Country Music
The singer's outraged followers jumped to Swift's defense and launched a petition on Change.org, insisting the shirt's message was inappropriate, and now A&F bosses have pulled the item from their stores.
A post on the brand's Twitter.com account reads, "Hey #swifties, we no longer sell the tshirt. We
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite