Adam Levine: 'I Want To Probably Be Married at Some Point'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: WENN2 of 23
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 23
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage/Michael Wright/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 23
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA13 of 23
- Photo: @adamlevine/Instagram14 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: KIDO, FRIOLO/NPG16 of 23
- Photo: CARE/GSI17 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America21 of 23
- Photo: ELMO/GSI22 of 23
More Celeb News
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 4:04:00 PM
- 'Auschwitz Selfie' Outrage: But You're Supposed to Take PicturesMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Marvel Announces Another 2018 ReleaseMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 3:08:00 PM
- Tommy Lee Jones Joins Kevin Costner, Gary Oldman in 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:45:00 PM
- 'Gotham' Creator on Why Batman Would Spell the End of the ShowMSNEntertainment 7/23/2014 2:24:00 PM
- FX Boss John Landgraf Clarifies 'True Detective' Remark Calm Down People, He&
Marriage is not out of the question for Adam Levine just yet. In a new interview on Oprah's "Next Chapter" that airs Sunday, June 2, the Maroon 5 frontman opened up about his rockstar lifestyle and his plans to settle down.
Joined by his fellow "Voice" mentor and friend, Blake Shelton, the 33-year old revealed that marriage is on his radar -- especially while seeing how successful Shelton's two-year marriage is to his singer wife, Miranda Lambert.
"Hearing Blake talk about [marriage], it's great," he explained. "I'm a fan of marriage. People think that I keep pooh-poohing marriage, but I love it."
In fact, the "Love Somebody" singer says he hopes to tie the knot in the future.
"I want to probably be married at some point," he said, noting that he's not in a big rush.
He continued, "I don't feel pressure to get married. I think that when it's time, it's going to be obvious and I'm going to do it and I'm going to really enjoy it."
Linked to a slew of models in the past, Levine's comments come just after Us Weekly exclusively revealed that he's indeed dating another beauty, 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal. But sources tells Us that it's not serious…yet.
"It's still new," a source explained.
Before Agdal, the singer dated Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo since May 2012. Before that, he was in a two-year relationship with yet another Victoria's Secret stunner, Anne Vyalitsyna. They split in April 2012.
Levine's new thoughts on marriage reveal a slight change of heart for the singer, who revealed he was cautious about marriage in a April 2013 interview with Nylon Guys.
"If you don't get married, you can't get divorced," he said. "Why couldn't we learn from the devastatingly low percentage of successful marriages that our last generation went through?"
Oprah's "Next Chapter" airs Sunday, June 2, at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTexas Heat
From Crowd Ignite