Adam Levine: 'I Want To Probably Be Married at Some Point'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: WENN2 of 23
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 23
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage/Michael Wright/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 23
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA13 of 23
- Photo: @adamlevine/Instagram14 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: KIDO, FRIOLO/NPG16 of 23
- Photo: CARE/GSI17 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America21 of 23
- Photo: ELMO/GSI22 of 23
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Marriage is not out of the question for Adam Levine just yet. In a new interview on Oprah's "Next Chapter" that airs Sunday, June 2, the Maroon 5 frontman opened up about his rockstar lifestyle and his plans to settle down.
Joined by his fellow "Voice" mentor and friend, Blake Shelton, the 33-year old revealed that marriage is on his radar -- especially while seeing how successful Shelton's two-year marriage is to his singer wife, Miranda Lambert.
"Hearing Blake talk about [marriage], it's great," he explained. "I'm a fan of marriage. People think that I keep pooh-poohing marriage, but I love it."
In fact, the "Love Somebody" singer says he hopes to tie the knot in the future.
"I want to probably be married at some point," he said, noting that he's not in a big rush.
He continued, "I don't feel pressure to get married. I think that when it's time, it's going to be obvious and I'm going to do it and I'm going to really enjoy it."
Linked to a slew of models in the past, Levine's comments come just after Us Weekly exclusively revealed that he's indeed dating another beauty, 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal. But sources tells Us that it's not serious…yet.
"It's still new," a source explained.
Before Agdal, the singer dated Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo since May 2012. Before that, he was in a two-year relationship with yet another Victoria's Secret stunner, Anne Vyalitsyna. They split in April 2012.
Levine's new thoughts on marriage reveal a slight change of heart for the singer, who revealed he was cautious about marriage in a April 2013 interview with Nylon Guys.
"If you don't get married, you can't get divorced," he said. "Why couldn't we learn from the devastatingly low percentage of successful marriages that our last generation went through?"
Oprah's "Next Chapter" airs Sunday, June 2, at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Britney's new bachelorette status on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Lady
From Crowd Ignite