Adam Levine: 'I Want To Probably Be Married at Some Point'
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 23
- Photo: WENN2 of 23
- Photo: GRPR/GSI3 of 23
- Photo: Michael Wright/WENN4 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage/Michael Wright/WENN5 of 23
- Photo: HEDO/GSI6 of 23
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage7 of 23
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage8 of 23
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN9 of 23
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage10 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 23
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage12 of 23
- Photo: Jim Smeal / BEImages/Rex USA13 of 23
- Photo: @adamlevine/Instagram14 of 23
- Photo: RSH/ZOJ/WENN15 of 23
- Photo: KIDO, FRIOLO/NPG16 of 23
- Photo: CARE/GSI17 of 23
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage18 of 23
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage19 of 23
- Photo: Jemal Countess/WireImage20 of 23
- Photo: Andrew H. Walker/Getty Images North America21 of 23
- Photo: ELMO/GSI22 of 23
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
Marriage is not out of the question for Adam Levine just yet. In a new interview on Oprah's "Next Chapter" that airs Sunday, June 2, the Maroon 5 frontman opened up about his rockstar lifestyle and his plans to settle down.
Joined by his fellow "Voice" mentor and friend, Blake Shelton, the 33-year old revealed that marriage is on his radar -- especially while seeing how successful Shelton's two-year marriage is to his singer wife, Miranda Lambert.
"Hearing Blake talk about [marriage], it's great," he explained. "I'm a fan of marriage. People think that I keep pooh-poohing marriage, but I love it."
In fact, the "Love Somebody" singer says he hopes to tie the knot in the future.
"I want to probably be married at some point," he said, noting that he's not in a big rush.
He continued, "I don't feel pressure to get married. I think that when it's time, it's going to be obvious and I'm going to do it and I'm going to really enjoy it."
Linked to a slew of models in the past, Levine's comments come just after Us Weekly exclusively revealed that he's indeed dating another beauty, 21-year-old supermodel Nina Agdal. But sources tells Us that it's not serious…yet.
"It's still new," a source explained.
Before Agdal, the singer dated Victoria's Secret Angel Behati Prinsloo since May 2012. Before that, he was in a two-year relationship with yet another Victoria's Secret stunner, Anne Vyalitsyna. They split in April 2012.
Levine's new thoughts on marriage reveal a slight change of heart for the singer, who revealed he was cautious about marriage in a April 2013 interview with Nylon Guys.
"If you don't get married, you can't get divorced," he said. "Why couldn't we learn from the devastatingly low percentage of successful marriages that our last generation went through?"
Oprah's "Next Chapter" airs Sunday, June 2, at 9 p.m. ET on OWN.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite