Adam Levine: Maybe I Was a BimboRelated: Celeb Gloss, Christina Aguilera, Adam Levine
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 9
On Maroon 5's nonconformity:
"A lot of people perceive our music as very safe, but it was a reaction to the conformity I was rebelling against."
RELATED: The 14 healthiest snack foods
"When I graduated high school, I moved to the east side of Hollywood and everyone was hip and cool. Everybody wanted to be the Strokes, and I wanted to sound like Michael Jackson and write pop songs. Maroon 5 may not be groundbreaking -- we're not f------ Arcade Fire -- but we did s--- that other bands weren't really getting down with. We're counting on the cultural-feedback loop to pull a Journey on us. Journey wasn't cool. Now I can't go out one night without somebody screaming the words to that f------ song. That's what we're banking on. We'll play Coachella in 15 years."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite