Adam Levine to launch Kmart womenswear collection
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ELMO/GSI7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Is there anything Adam Levine can't do?!
Levine's Kmart collection for men is doing so well, that the handsome Voice judge will be launching a womenswear collection for Kmart in April, Fashionista reports.
In fact, Levine's line is on track to be Kmart's most successful celebrity collaboration yet, Bernt Ullman, president of Kmart parent Sears Holdings Corp., tells Women's Wear Daily.
"The line is tracking well ahead of plan, which is exciting. We couldn't be happier with the launch and the performance," Ullman says. "There is nothing on the floor that is not working."
Levine's collection -- which he describes as "basic, simple and timeless" -- has quickly outsold Nicki Minaj's Kmart collection, which many have deemed unwearable due to its flashy designs. Obviously, the exclusive-to-Kmart Adam Levine collection -- which includes denim, outerwear and knits ($14.99 to $69.99) as well as a range of accessories ($9.99 to $16.99) -- was a hit with men looking to emulate Levine's laid-back style.
… But do you think he has the chops to make it in womenswear? Sound off below!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite