Adam Levine to launch Kmart womenswear collection
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ELMO/GSI7 of 8
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Is there anything Adam Levine can't do?!
Levine's Kmart collection for men is doing so well, that the handsome Voice judge will be launching a womenswear collection for Kmart in April, Fashionista reports.
In fact, Levine's line is on track to be Kmart's most successful celebrity collaboration yet, Bernt Ullman, president of Kmart parent Sears Holdings Corp., tells Women's Wear Daily.
"The line is tracking well ahead of plan, which is exciting. We couldn't be happier with the launch and the performance," Ullman says. "There is nothing on the floor that is not working."
Levine's collection -- which he describes as "basic, simple and timeless" -- has quickly outsold Nicki Minaj's Kmart collection, which many have deemed unwearable due to its flashy designs. Obviously, the exclusive-to-Kmart Adam Levine collection -- which includes denim, outerwear and knits ($14.99 to $69.99) as well as a range of accessories ($9.99 to $16.99) -- was a hit with men looking to emulate Levine's laid-back style.
… But do you think he has the chops to make it in womenswear? Sound off below!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite