Adam Levine to launch Kmart womenswear collection
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage1 of 8
- Photo: Fern/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP3 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: ELMO/GSI7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
Is there anything Adam Levine can't do?!
Levine's Kmart collection for men is doing so well, that the handsome Voice judge will be launching a womenswear collection for Kmart in April, Fashionista reports.
In fact, Levine's line is on track to be Kmart's most successful celebrity collaboration yet, Bernt Ullman, president of Kmart parent Sears Holdings Corp., tells Women's Wear Daily.
"The line is tracking well ahead of plan, which is exciting. We couldn't be happier with the launch and the performance," Ullman says. "There is nothing on the floor that is not working."
Levine's collection -- which he describes as "basic, simple and timeless" -- has quickly outsold Nicki Minaj's Kmart collection, which many have deemed unwearable due to its flashy designs. Obviously, the exclusive-to-Kmart Adam Levine collection -- which includes denim, outerwear and knits ($14.99 to $69.99) as well as a range of accessories ($9.99 to $16.99) -- was a hit with men looking to emulate Levine's laid-back style.
… But do you think he has the chops to make it in womenswear? Sound off below!
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite