Adam Levine used sleeping Behati Prinsloo's thumb to play Candy Crush
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/The Associated Press2 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: KBA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Lucas Rossi/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Don't hate the player, hate the game! That's pop rocker Adam Levine's motto when it comes to his latest addiction -- Candy Crush. The Maroon 5 frontman admits he's completely bought into the craze, and went to some extremes with his supermodel fiancee, Behati Prinsloo, to play it.
"It's a recent obsession. It's pretty intense," he admitted during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Dec. 5. "[Behati] was sleeping the other night, and it was on her phone and not mine. [Laughs] This is so sad. You know how they have the thumbprint IDs on the iPhone? I needed to buy more lives! She was asleep so I kind of gingerly [mimics taking her hand and using her thumbprint]. She kind of half woke up and was like, 'What are you doing?!," and I was like, "I'm playing Candy Crush! It's very important!"
When he's not taking advantage of his future bride's gaming apps, Levine, 34, says they've very compatible.
"She's the greatest ever," he gushed. "We're both super messy. It looks like a tornado hit wherever we hang out. there's a big difference between dirty and messy. Dirty's gross, it means you're unhygienic, you don't shower. Messy's like, I don't care that that shirt's on the floor."
Levine and Prinsloo, 24, had a surprising, whirlwind engagement in July 2013. Prior to the proposal, the two had dated for almost a year before splitting in the spring of 2013 when Levine was spotted out with Sports Illustrated supermodel Nina Agdal. Weeks after he was photographed vacationing with Agdal in Mexico, The "Voice" coach announced he was engaged to Prinsloo. Agdal was later informed of the proposal via text message.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite