Adam Levine used sleeping Behati Prinsloo's thumb to play Candy Crush
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/The Associated Press2 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: KBA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Lucas Rossi/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Bill Murray Comedy 'Rock the Kasbah' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:32:00 AM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest
Don't hate the player, hate the game! That's pop rocker Adam Levine's motto when it comes to his latest addiction -- Candy Crush. The Maroon 5 frontman admits he's completely bought into the craze, and went to some extremes with his supermodel fiancee, Behati Prinsloo, to play it.
"It's a recent obsession. It's pretty intense," he admitted during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Dec. 5. "[Behati] was sleeping the other night, and it was on her phone and not mine. [Laughs] This is so sad. You know how they have the thumbprint IDs on the iPhone? I needed to buy more lives! She was asleep so I kind of gingerly [mimics taking her hand and using her thumbprint]. She kind of half woke up and was like, 'What are you doing?!," and I was like, "I'm playing Candy Crush! It's very important!"
When he's not taking advantage of his future bride's gaming apps, Levine, 34, says they've very compatible.
"She's the greatest ever," he gushed. "We're both super messy. It looks like a tornado hit wherever we hang out. there's a big difference between dirty and messy. Dirty's gross, it means you're unhygienic, you don't shower. Messy's like, I don't care that that shirt's on the floor."
Levine and Prinsloo, 24, had a surprising, whirlwind engagement in July 2013. Prior to the proposal, the two had dated for almost a year before splitting in the spring of 2013 when Levine was spotted out with Sports Illustrated supermodel Nina Agdal. Weeks after he was photographed vacationing with Agdal in Mexico, The "Voice" coach announced he was engaged to Prinsloo. Agdal was later informed of the proposal via text message.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT8 Ice Buckets
From Crowd Ignite