Adam Levine used sleeping Behati Prinsloo's thumb to play Candy Crush
- Photo: Fame Flynet1 of 15
- Photo: Carlo Allegri/The Associated Press2 of 15
- Photo: Daniel Tanner/WENN3 of 15
- Photo: KBA/ZOJ/WENN4 of 15
- Photo: Lucas Rossi/Retna Ltd.5 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 15
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 15
- Photo: Splash News9 of 15
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com/PacificCoastNews.com10 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN11 of 15
- Photo: MWA/ZOJ/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: Oliver S Wolf/Splash News13 of 15
- Photo: JKG/ZOJ/WENN14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter PanMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:17:10 AM
- Ventura: Mixed emotions about defamation suit winMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:53:17 AM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- Allison Williams headed skyward as NBC's Peter Pan
Don't hate the player, hate the game! That's pop rocker Adam Levine's motto when it comes to his latest addiction -- Candy Crush. The Maroon 5 frontman admits he's completely bought into the craze, and went to some extremes with his supermodel fiancee, Behati Prinsloo, to play it.
"It's a recent obsession. It's pretty intense," he admitted during an appearance on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" on Dec. 5. "[Behati] was sleeping the other night, and it was on her phone and not mine. [Laughs] This is so sad. You know how they have the thumbprint IDs on the iPhone? I needed to buy more lives! She was asleep so I kind of gingerly [mimics taking her hand and using her thumbprint]. She kind of half woke up and was like, 'What are you doing?!," and I was like, "I'm playing Candy Crush! It's very important!"
When he's not taking advantage of his future bride's gaming apps, Levine, 34, says they've very compatible.
"She's the greatest ever," he gushed. "We're both super messy. It looks like a tornado hit wherever we hang out. there's a big difference between dirty and messy. Dirty's gross, it means you're unhygienic, you don't shower. Messy's like, I don't care that that shirt's on the floor."
Levine and Prinsloo, 24, had a surprising, whirlwind engagement in July 2013. Prior to the proposal, the two had dated for almost a year before splitting in the spring of 2013 when Levine was spotted out with Sports Illustrated supermodel Nina Agdal. Weeks after he was photographed vacationing with Agdal in Mexico, The "Voice" coach announced he was engaged to Prinsloo. Agdal was later informed of the proposal via text message.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite