Adam Levine's ex Nina Agdal on their breakup, his engagement
- Photo: WENN1 of 13
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Digital2 of 13
- Photo: JCFL/Splash News3 of 13
- Photo: Nancy Rivera/Splash News4 of 13
- Photo: OPK/WENN5 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Fern/Splash News7 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet8 of 13
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America9 of 13
- Photo: Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 4/16/2014 4:40:15 AM
- 'Transcendence' Review: Johnny Depp Is a Ghost in the Machine in This Bug-Riddled MSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 9:01:00 PM
- Bad Bangs: The Making of Billy Bob Thornton's Demented Fargo LookMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 8:46:00 PM
- 'Roswell' Stars to Reunite at ATX Television FestivalMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:20:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Review: Even Skeptics Can Find This Tale Humane and Even-HandMSNEntertainment 4/15/2014 7:05:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:16 a.m. EDT
Nina Agdal found out about her ex-boyfriend Adam Levine's engagement to fellow Victoria's Secret model Behati Prinsloo through a measly text message, but the supermodel claims she's not holding any grudges.
Asked in the December Issue of Ocean Drive magazine if the Levine split taught her anything about love, however, the Danish model is blunt. "No, it didn't [teach me anything love. I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet," the Sports Illustrated 2012 "Rookie" muses. Of Levine's wedding plans with Prinsloo, Agdal adds, "I think love just happens. It happened to them and I’m happy for them."
(Levine and Agdal started dating immediately following the "Love Somebody" singer's initial split from Prinsloo, whom he had dated from May 2012 to May 2013. A pal told Us that Agdal's relationship with Levine fell apart in June after the "Voice" coach "went MIA on Nina and stopped answering her calls." Levine, 34, then told Agdal about his engagement to Prinsloo, 24, in July via text.)
The Ocean Drive cover girl adds philosophically about matters of the heart, "I am not even worried about anything like that. If something is meant to be, then it will be. I feel like so many young girls have this idea of a relationship or marriage or love and [they] don't even know. We are 21 years old, okay? Go out, have a tequila, and stop worrying about it."
Besides, these days, Agdal has another rocker dude at her side: The Wanted's Max George. "We're very much in the honeymoon period. She's awesome," the British hunk, 25, told OK! last month. "She's like a best mate as much as a girlfriend."
As for the everyday pressures of her job as a model, Agdal (who recently flaunted her physique modeling swimwear for La Boheme) says, "There have been times when people have told me to lose weight or tone up certain areas. She then admits, "If somebody tells you to lose weight, it is like a punch in the face."
The up-and-coming supermodel also shares her thoughts on plastic surgery, which she believes is "fine" in small, incremental adjustments. "If you've had kids and you want your boobs lifted a little bit, of course you should get them lifted," says the beauty. "If it makes you feel better, I'm totally for it."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
MTV Red Carpet
Get a front-row seat to the 2014 MTV Movie Awards with Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon debuts his latest hairstyle -- a skunk-colored ‘do -- on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite