Adele facing fine over baby registration
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: Reuters2 of 16
- Photo: Luke MacGregor/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Stefan M. Prager/Redferns/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.14 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the BooksMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:41:00 PM
- 'The Knick' Star Eve Hewson in Talks to Join Tom Hanks in Steven Spielberg Movie (MSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:10:00 PM
- Time Warner Board Moves to Block Potential Fox TakeoverMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:04:00 PM
- The Truth About Corey Stoll's Wig and Other Fun Facts About FX's The StrainMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 6:54 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/21/2014 3:54:12 PM
- Guillermo del Toro's 'The Strain' Will Take Major Detours From the Books
British singer Adele is facing a fine after allegedly failing to register her baby's birth with authorities.
RELATED: Adele welcomes a baby boy
Adele gave birth to her first child with her partner Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out about the new arrival or reveal the little boy's name.
RELATED: Boyfriend says Adele is doing well
It has now emerged that Adele has failed to file the necessary paperwork with registrars within the required 42-day legal deadline and could now be facing a $1,600 fine.
RELATED: Adele's dad devastated by comments
A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Cops are hardly going to be banging on their door tomorrow and it's probably just an oversight on their part. Most parents register their baby within a couple of weeks because it's a nice thing to do - and because there's a maximum fine of 1,000 [pounds] if they don't. There's loads of reasons why parents are late and millions of couples don't bother for ages."
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy & Single
Check out some of Jennifer Lopez's sexiest ensembles she's rocked recently.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite