Adele facing fine over baby registration
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: Reuters2 of 16
- Photo: Luke MacGregor/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Stefan M. Prager/Redferns/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.14 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'MSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:13:00 AM
- Non-Fiction Producers Association Adds 14 Production Companies to RanksMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:01:00 AM
- Controversial MLB Player, Amazing Race Twins Join the Survivor: San Juan del Sur CastMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Ticks Up, NBC Tops TuesdayMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:44:00 AM
- Jasper Johns' former assistant pleads guiltyMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 8:30:33 AM
- Wiz Khalifa Nabs First No. 1 Album With 'Blacc Hollywood'
British singer Adele is facing a fine after allegedly failing to register her baby's birth with authorities.
RELATED: Adele welcomes a baby boy
Adele gave birth to her first child with her partner Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out about the new arrival or reveal the little boy's name.
RELATED: Boyfriend says Adele is doing well
It has now emerged that Adele has failed to file the necessary paperwork with registrars within the required 42-day legal deadline and could now be facing a $1,600 fine.
RELATED: Adele's dad devastated by comments
A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Cops are hardly going to be banging on their door tomorrow and it's probably just an oversight on their part. Most parents register their baby within a couple of weeks because it's a nice thing to do - and because there's a maximum fine of 1,000 [pounds] if they don't. There's loads of reasons why parents are late and millions of couples don't bother for ages."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Golden Globe Style
Cojo predicts the trends for the 2010 Golden Globes.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite