Adele facing fine over baby registration
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: Reuters2 of 16
- Photo: Luke MacGregor/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Stefan M. Prager/Redferns/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.14 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
British singer Adele is facing a fine after allegedly failing to register her baby's birth with authorities.
RELATED: Adele welcomes a baby boy
Adele gave birth to her first child with her partner Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out about the new arrival or reveal the little boy's name.
RELATED: Boyfriend says Adele is doing well
It has now emerged that Adele has failed to file the necessary paperwork with registrars within the required 42-day legal deadline and could now be facing a $1,600 fine.
RELATED: Adele's dad devastated by comments
A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Cops are hardly going to be banging on their door tomorrow and it's probably just an oversight on their part. Most parents register their baby within a couple of weeks because it's a nice thing to do - and because there's a maximum fine of 1,000 [pounds] if they don't. There's loads of reasons why parents are late and millions of couples don't bother for ages."
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite