Adele facing fine over baby registration
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: Reuters2 of 16
- Photo: Luke MacGregor/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Stefan M. Prager/Redferns/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.14 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
British singer Adele is facing a fine after allegedly failing to register her baby's birth with authorities.
RELATED: Adele welcomes a baby boy
Adele gave birth to her first child with her partner Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out about the new arrival or reveal the little boy's name.
RELATED: Boyfriend says Adele is doing well
It has now emerged that Adele has failed to file the necessary paperwork with registrars within the required 42-day legal deadline and could now be facing a $1,600 fine.
RELATED: Adele's dad devastated by comments
A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Cops are hardly going to be banging on their door tomorrow and it's probably just an oversight on their part. Most parents register their baby within a couple of weeks because it's a nice thing to do - and because there's a maximum fine of 1,000 [pounds] if they don't. There's loads of reasons why parents are late and millions of couples don't bother for ages."
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite