Adele facing fine over baby registration
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 16
- Photo: Reuters2 of 16
- Photo: Luke MacGregor/Reuters3 of 16
- Photo: WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Fred Duval/FilmMagic5 of 16
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America6 of 16
- Photo: Stefan M. Prager/Redferns/Getty Images North America7 of 16
- Photo: Tony Oudot/FilmMagic8 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America9 of 16
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage10 of 16
- Photo: WireImage11 of 16
- Photo: Getty Images North America12 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage13 of 16
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.14 of 16
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
British singer Adele is facing a fine after allegedly failing to register her baby's birth with authorities.
RELATED: Adele welcomes a baby boy
Adele gave birth to her first child with her partner Simon Konecki on Oct. 19, but she has yet to speak out about the new arrival or reveal the little boy's name.
RELATED: Boyfriend says Adele is doing well
It has now emerged that Adele has failed to file the necessary paperwork with registrars within the required 42-day legal deadline and could now be facing a $1,600 fine.
RELATED: Adele's dad devastated by comments
A source tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Cops are hardly going to be banging on their door tomorrow and it's probably just an oversight on their part. Most parents register their baby within a couple of weeks because it's a nice thing to do - and because there's a maximum fine of 1,000 [pounds] if they don't. There's loads of reasons why parents are late and millions of couples don't bother for ages."
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHollywood Love?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite