Adele Didn't Angrily Confront Chris Brown at the Grammys
- Photo: Getty Images/Christopher Polk/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Chris Brown has a few enemies and detractors in the music world -- but Adele isn't one of them. In a widely-circulated photo taken inside the Staples Center during the 2013 Grammys on Sunday, the beloved songstress, 24, appears to be yelling at a sheepish-looking Brown, 23.
Many assumed the "Set Fire to the Rain" singer objected to Brown's frosty reception to rival Frank Ocean's Best Contemporary Album win -- and/or perhaps his unendingly controversial relationship with Rihanna. As it turns out, Adele and Brown were just making nice!
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually," Adele explained to her 11.5 million followers on Twitter of her exchange with the "Don't Wake Me Up" singer. Another new pal for Adele on Grammys night? Presenter Jennifer Lopez, who thwarted the attempts of Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian TV presenter and prankster who nearly ruined Adele's acceptance speech for her Best Solo Pop performance.
As Adele (clad in Valentino) ascended the podium, Sediuk attempted to bum-rush Adele when Lopez, 43, shot him a dirty look and shooed him away.
"You're like my good luck charm," she told Lopez. Thanking the audience, Adele added: "Thank you so much. This is amazing. I just wanted to come and be part of the night because I loved it last year, obviously."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Lynda Carter talks about the old vs. the new "Wonder Woman" costume.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite