Adele Didn't Angrily Confront Chris Brown at the Grammys
- Photo: Getty Images/Christopher Polk/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Chris Brown has a few enemies and detractors in the music world -- but Adele isn't one of them. In a widely-circulated photo taken inside the Staples Center during the 2013 Grammys on Sunday, the beloved songstress, 24, appears to be yelling at a sheepish-looking Brown, 23.
Many assumed the "Set Fire to the Rain" singer objected to Brown's frosty reception to rival Frank Ocean's Best Contemporary Album win -- and/or perhaps his unendingly controversial relationship with Rihanna. As it turns out, Adele and Brown were just making nice!
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually," Adele explained to her 11.5 million followers on Twitter of her exchange with the "Don't Wake Me Up" singer. Another new pal for Adele on Grammys night? Presenter Jennifer Lopez, who thwarted the attempts of Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian TV presenter and prankster who nearly ruined Adele's acceptance speech for her Best Solo Pop performance.
As Adele (clad in Valentino) ascended the podium, Sediuk attempted to bum-rush Adele when Lopez, 43, shot him a dirty look and shooed him away.
"You're like my good luck charm," she told Lopez. Thanking the audience, Adele added: "Thank you so much. This is amazing. I just wanted to come and be part of the night because I loved it last year, obviously."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
See some of Duchess Kate's most budget-friendly fashion items.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite