Adele Didn't Angrily Confront Chris Brown at the Grammys
- Photo: Getty Images/Christopher Polk/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
Chris Brown has a few enemies and detractors in the music world -- but Adele isn't one of them. In a widely-circulated photo taken inside the Staples Center during the 2013 Grammys on Sunday, the beloved songstress, 24, appears to be yelling at a sheepish-looking Brown, 23.
Many assumed the "Set Fire to the Rain" singer objected to Brown's frosty reception to rival Frank Ocean's Best Contemporary Album win -- and/or perhaps his unendingly controversial relationship with Rihanna. As it turns out, Adele and Brown were just making nice!
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually," Adele explained to her 11.5 million followers on Twitter of her exchange with the "Don't Wake Me Up" singer. Another new pal for Adele on Grammys night? Presenter Jennifer Lopez, who thwarted the attempts of Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian TV presenter and prankster who nearly ruined Adele's acceptance speech for her Best Solo Pop performance.
As Adele (clad in Valentino) ascended the podium, Sediuk attempted to bum-rush Adele when Lopez, 43, shot him a dirty look and shooed him away.
"You're like my good luck charm," she told Lopez. Thanking the audience, Adele added: "Thank you so much. This is amazing. I just wanted to come and be part of the night because I loved it last year, obviously."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
From Crowd Ignite