Adele Didn't Angrily Confront Chris Brown at the Grammys
- Photo: Getty Images/Christopher Polk/Wonderwall1 of 9
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage3 of 9
- Photo: @theellenshow/Twitter4 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP5 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet6 of 9
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP7 of 9
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI8 of 9
More Celeb News
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBCMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:52:26 AM
- 'Hobbit' Sequel Will Outpace the First at Overseas Box Office - And That'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 2:01:30 PM
- Sundance Short Films: Movies From Danny Pudi, Rose McGowan Highlight LineupMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:22:02 PM
- Aziz Ansari, Zoe Saldana and Olivia Wilde to Reveal Golden Globe NominationsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:09:46 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Georgian Oscar Hopeful 'In Bloom' Mixes Pubescence With MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 1:06:41 PM
- 'Rosemary's Baby' Miniseries Gets Greenlight From NBC
Chris Brown has a few enemies and detractors in the music world -- but Adele isn't one of them. In a widely-circulated photo taken inside the Staples Center during the 2013 Grammys on Sunday, the beloved songstress, 24, appears to be yelling at a sheepish-looking Brown, 23.
Many assumed the "Set Fire to the Rain" singer objected to Brown's frosty reception to rival Frank Ocean's Best Contemporary Album win -- and/or perhaps his unendingly controversial relationship with Rihanna. As it turns out, Adele and Brown were just making nice!
"Chris Brown and I were complimenting each other in that photo actually," Adele explained to her 11.5 million followers on Twitter of her exchange with the "Don't Wake Me Up" singer. Another new pal for Adele on Grammys night? Presenter Jennifer Lopez, who thwarted the attempts of Vitalii Sediuk, a Ukrainian TV presenter and prankster who nearly ruined Adele's acceptance speech for her Best Solo Pop performance.
As Adele (clad in Valentino) ascended the podium, Sediuk attempted to bum-rush Adele when Lopez, 43, shot him a dirty look and shooed him away.
"You're like my good luck charm," she told Lopez. Thanking the audience, Adele added: "Thank you so much. This is amazing. I just wanted to come and be part of the night because I loved it last year, obviously."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
George's Big Day
Get the scoop on Prince George's royal christening and more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Gretchen Rossi chats about her new swimwear line, her engagement and the infamous BFF bracelet with Wonderwall Editor Stacie Anthony.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite