Adele: I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex lifeRelated: Alicia Keys, Adele
- Photo: Dave Hogan/Getty Images North America1 of 21
Adele won't be bullied into losing weight.
In USA Today excerpts from her new biography, penned by Chas Newkey-Burden, the 24-year-old "Someone Like You" singer opens up about her much-talked about body. "I read a comment [about me] on YouTube that I thought would upset me -- 'Test pilot for pies' -- but I've always been a size 14-16 and been fine with it," Adele says. "I would only lose weight if it affected my health or sex life, which it doesn't."
Adele -- who admits to smoking Marlboro Lights and "drinking far too much" in 2008 -- also talks candidly about the ex-boyfriend who inspired much of the songs on her multiplatinum album, 21.
"It was the biggest deal in my entire life to date. ... He made me totally hungry. ... He was older, he was successful in his own right, whereas my boyfriends before were my age and not really doing much. He got me interested in film and literature and food and wine and traveling and politics and history and those were things I was never, ever interested in," she explains, without revealing her ex's identity. "I was interested in going clubbing and getting drunk."
After their split, Adele says, "I just signed up for eHarmony. I can't put a photo of myself, so I don't get any e-mails! I must have written him about five or six letters at different stages and everything, but never sent. I've got a little box of stuff that reminds me of us and they're still in there."
The British songbird and her boyfriend, Simon Konecki, welcomed a baby boy in mid-October. If things don't work out, Adele has a backup boyfriend in mind. "I'm after Prince Harry. I know I said I wouldn't go out with a ginger, but it's Prince Harry!" she says in the interview, which appears to have been conducted earlier this year. "I'd be a real duchess then. I'd love a night out with him -- he seems like he'd be a right laugh."
Keep clicking for more Adele ...
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
- Royal AdviceSnooki gives Prince Harry some advice, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite