- Photo: Paul Treadway/StarTraks1 of 11
By Stacie Anthony
Adele will soon be rolling deep in diapers. The superstar singer just announced on her blog that she's pregnant!
"I'm delighted to announce that Simon [Konecki] and I are expecting our first child together. I wanted you to hear the news direct from me, obviously we're over the moon and very excited but please respect our privacy at this precious time. Yours always, Adele xx," the singer posts on Adele.tv.
Born in North London, the songstress made her debut in the music scene with her breakthrough album, "19," in 2009, which led her to win Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance at the 51st Grammy Awards.
After recovering from microsurgery on her vocal cords, Adele returned to the stage at the 54th Grammy Awards, where she won six awards for her sophomore album, "21," and performed a live version of her smash hit "Rolling in the Deep." Adele's new beau, a former investment banker and CEO of Drop4Drop charity, Simon Konecki, accompanied the singer to the awards show.
Even though Adele is known for her soulful breakup songs, she began to sing a happier tune once she met Simon. They were first photographed together in January 2012. Adele gushed about her love in an interview in Vogue, "He's wonderful," she dished to the magazine. "He's proud of me, but he don't care about what I do or what other people think," the singer said. "He looks after me. I don't think I would have gotten through the recovery for my surgery if it hadn't been for him."
Recently, engagement rumors were swirling after Adele was spotted wearing an 11-carat sparkler. But the singer shot down the reports on Twitter. "Had a lovely birthday, thanks for all the messages," Adele tweeted. "I got a blossom tree! I didn't get a cake from Rih Rih & I'm not engaged, blah blah x."
But with a baby now on board, we wonder if the time is right for the lovebirds to actually tie the knot? We'll be sitting on pins and needles ....
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite