Adele ready for love again
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/.6 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/ Retna ltd./Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 13
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
British soul sensation Adele is finally ready to date again following the heartache that spawned her hit albums"19" and "21."
Adele based the records on her failed relationships and has confessed she's shied away from striking up a romance since she split from her last boyfriend in 2009.
But now Adele's ready to date again because she'd like someone to share her global success with.
She tells Billboard, "Not having someone to share all this with made me miserable at times, to be honest. I wanted nothing more than to be in love and be loved back. That was until I remembered I was sharing it with millions and millions and millions of people. I haven't been ready to be in love again since summer 2009... until now. And I hadn't met anyone along the way who's changed that."
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite