Adele ready for love again
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 13
- Photo: WENN3 of 13
- Photo: WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Isaac Brekken/.6 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Christensen/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jason DeCrow/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Robb D. Cohen/ Retna ltd./Retna Digital10 of 13
- Photo: WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Wonderwall12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader IssuesMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 3:34:00 AM
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Death: Say Goodbye toMSNEntertainment 8/27/2014 12:29:00 AM
- Black TV Producer Wrongly Detained in Beverly Hills Says 'Ferguson Resonated In My Mind&MSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 11:09:00 PM
- Emmys 2014: TheWrap's Complete CoverageMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:51:00 PM
- The 6 Best Moments From The 'Chelsea Lately' Series FinaleMSNEntertainment 8/26/2014 9:49:00 PM
- 'Birdman' Venice Review: Michael Keaton as an Actor With Caped-Crusader Issues
British soul sensation Adele is finally ready to date again following the heartache that spawned her hit albums"19" and "21."
Adele based the records on her failed relationships and has confessed she's shied away from striking up a romance since she split from her last boyfriend in 2009.
But now Adele's ready to date again because she'd like someone to share her global success with.
She tells Billboard, "Not having someone to share all this with made me miserable at times, to be honest. I wanted nothing more than to be in love and be loved back. That was until I remembered I was sharing it with millions and millions and millions of people. I haven't been ready to be in love again since summer 2009... until now. And I hadn't met anyone along the way who's changed that."
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAnother Go
From Crowd Ignite