Adele Shows Off Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress!
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Mom-to-be Adele is flaunting her pregnancy!
The 24-year-old Grammy-winning singer stepped out with boyfriend Simon Konecki in London on Tuesday wearing a long, tight black dress that showed off her growing baby bump.
Adele wore flats for her walk and a long blue sweater while the nonprofit CEO, 38, followed behind in jeans and a flannel shirt.
The "Someone Like You" singer announced in July she is expecting her first child with Konecki, who is already a father to a daughter with ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Rumors swirled last week that the couple of nine months had secretly wed, but Adele took to her Twitter account to slam the story. "I'm not married . . . Zzzzzzz," she wrote Aug. 30. Still, wedding bells are on the horizon for the pair. After Adele revealed she was expecting, sources told Us Weekly that Konecki was already planning on proposing. More than anything, the insider says, the Grammy-winning chart-topper "wants to be a wife and mom."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite