Adele Shows Off Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress!
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
Mom-to-be Adele is flaunting her pregnancy!
The 24-year-old Grammy-winning singer stepped out with boyfriend Simon Konecki in London on Tuesday wearing a long, tight black dress that showed off her growing baby bump.
Adele wore flats for her walk and a long blue sweater while the nonprofit CEO, 38, followed behind in jeans and a flannel shirt.
The "Someone Like You" singer announced in July she is expecting her first child with Konecki, who is already a father to a daughter with ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Rumors swirled last week that the couple of nine months had secretly wed, but Adele took to her Twitter account to slam the story. "I'm not married . . . Zzzzzzz," she wrote Aug. 30. Still, wedding bells are on the horizon for the pair. After Adele revealed she was expecting, sources told Us Weekly that Konecki was already planning on proposing. More than anything, the insider says, the Grammy-winning chart-topper "wants to be a wife and mom."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite