Adele Shows Off Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress!
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
Mom-to-be Adele is flaunting her pregnancy!
The 24-year-old Grammy-winning singer stepped out with boyfriend Simon Konecki in London on Tuesday wearing a long, tight black dress that showed off her growing baby bump.
Adele wore flats for her walk and a long blue sweater while the nonprofit CEO, 38, followed behind in jeans and a flannel shirt.
The "Someone Like You" singer announced in July she is expecting her first child with Konecki, who is already a father to a daughter with ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Rumors swirled last week that the couple of nine months had secretly wed, but Adele took to her Twitter account to slam the story. "I'm not married . . . Zzzzzzz," she wrote Aug. 30. Still, wedding bells are on the horizon for the pair. After Adele revealed she was expecting, sources told Us Weekly that Konecki was already planning on proposing. More than anything, the insider says, the Grammy-winning chart-topper "wants to be a wife and mom."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Violation
From Crowd Ignite