Adele Shows Off Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress!
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novelMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:50:09 AM
- Jackie Chan expressed shame over son's drug arrestMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 4:42:39 AM
- Turner Plans Organizational Restructuring in Next Two MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 9:03:00 PM
- 'Sin City: A Dame to Kill For' Premiere to Feature Live 3D Red Carpet BroadcastMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 8:40:00 PM
- NFL's Super Bowl Halftime Show to Katy Perry, Rihanna and Coldplay: Show Me the Money!MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 7:25:00 PM
- An 86-year-old Utah woman writes romance novel
Mom-to-be Adele is flaunting her pregnancy!
The 24-year-old Grammy-winning singer stepped out with boyfriend Simon Konecki in London on Tuesday wearing a long, tight black dress that showed off her growing baby bump.
Adele wore flats for her walk and a long blue sweater while the nonprofit CEO, 38, followed behind in jeans and a flannel shirt.
The "Someone Like You" singer announced in July she is expecting her first child with Konecki, who is already a father to a daughter with ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Rumors swirled last week that the couple of nine months had secretly wed, but Adele took to her Twitter account to slam the story. "I'm not married . . . Zzzzzzz," she wrote Aug. 30. Still, wedding bells are on the horizon for the pair. After Adele revealed she was expecting, sources told Us Weekly that Konecki was already planning on proposing. More than anything, the insider says, the Grammy-winning chart-topper "wants to be a wife and mom."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite