Adele Shows Off Baby Bump in Tight Black Dress!
- Photo: Xposure Photos/.1 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage2 of 9
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin4 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 9
- Photo: Jonathan Short/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin7 of 9
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 9
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Mom-to-be Adele is flaunting her pregnancy!
The 24-year-old Grammy-winning singer stepped out with boyfriend Simon Konecki in London on Tuesday wearing a long, tight black dress that showed off her growing baby bump.
Adele wore flats for her walk and a long blue sweater while the nonprofit CEO, 38, followed behind in jeans and a flannel shirt.
The "Someone Like You" singer announced in July she is expecting her first child with Konecki, who is already a father to a daughter with ex-wife Clary Fisher.
Rumors swirled last week that the couple of nine months had secretly wed, but Adele took to her Twitter account to slam the story. "I'm not married . . . Zzzzzzz," she wrote Aug. 30. Still, wedding bells are on the horizon for the pair. After Adele revealed she was expecting, sources told Us Weekly that Konecki was already planning on proposing. More than anything, the insider says, the Grammy-winning chart-topper "wants to be a wife and mom."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite