Adele steps out with son Angelo
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MWD/BSC/RPK/ZOJ/ZJZ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
At long last, Adele offered the first clear glimpse of her 8-month-old son, Angelo, while visiting the Central Park Zoo in New York on Tuesday. The occasion marks the first time the baby's face has been photographed after his October 2012 birth. The "Rolling in the Deep" singer and her baby boy were joined by four friends for their morning outing, where a source tells Us Weekly they scoped out the parrots and sea lions.
Later that night, Adele bumped into another famous face. "Just randomly met David Blaine and he did some magic for us," she tweeted. "Never seen anything like it! Blew my mind!"
Adele and her family have spent the past few months nesting in the seaside town of Brighton, England. "She never knew she could be this happy," a source said of the 25-year-old chanteuse in Us Weekly's April 1 issue. "Simon [Konecki] is the perfect partner, and Angelo is just her life."
Said another insider, "Adele loves being a mom. Simon helps her in every way and is a great dad. They are just incredibly happy."
So happy, in fact, that Angelo's parents are gearing up for a secret wedding. "She's been planning it for a while and is very involved," a confidant said of the event, so hush-hush that she is likely to have it at home in Brighton. The bride-to-be wants the feel to be "very feminine," continued the source. "She likes romantic details, classic styles. She is deciding everything herself, from the flowers to the dress."
With the focus on her family, it will be some time before Adele releases a follow-up to her Grammy-winning smash, 21. (A source tells Us she's in New York City for business meetings.) "I'm not very far along," the singer told Us in February. "I've been having lots of meetings, but I'm out of the loop, really." According to an insider, "She just wants to be a mom right now. It'll be a few years before we see another album."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite