Adele steps out with son Angelo
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MWD/BSC/RPK/ZOJ/ZJZ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
At long last, Adele offered the first clear glimpse of her 8-month-old son, Angelo, while visiting the Central Park Zoo in New York on Tuesday. The occasion marks the first time the baby's face has been photographed after his October 2012 birth. The "Rolling in the Deep" singer and her baby boy were joined by four friends for their morning outing, where a source tells Us Weekly they scoped out the parrots and sea lions.
Later that night, Adele bumped into another famous face. "Just randomly met David Blaine and he did some magic for us," she tweeted. "Never seen anything like it! Blew my mind!"
Adele and her family have spent the past few months nesting in the seaside town of Brighton, England. "She never knew she could be this happy," a source said of the 25-year-old chanteuse in Us Weekly's April 1 issue. "Simon [Konecki] is the perfect partner, and Angelo is just her life."
Said another insider, "Adele loves being a mom. Simon helps her in every way and is a great dad. They are just incredibly happy."
So happy, in fact, that Angelo's parents are gearing up for a secret wedding. "She's been planning it for a while and is very involved," a confidant said of the event, so hush-hush that she is likely to have it at home in Brighton. The bride-to-be wants the feel to be "very feminine," continued the source. "She likes romantic details, classic styles. She is deciding everything herself, from the flowers to the dress."
With the focus on her family, it will be some time before Adele releases a follow-up to her Grammy-winning smash, 21. (A source tells Us she's in New York City for business meetings.) "I'm not very far along," the singer told Us in February. "I've been having lots of meetings, but I'm out of the loop, really." According to an insider, "She just wants to be a mom right now. It'll be a few years before we see another album."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite