Adele steps out with son Angelo
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com1 of 12
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 12
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP3 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP4 of 12
- Photo: Vince Bucci/Invision/Invision/AP5 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Fame Flynet7 of 12
- Photo: MWD/BSC/RPK/ZOJ/ZJZ/WENN8 of 12
- Photo: RMBI SWIS/GSI9 of 12
- Photo: Paul Bergen/Redferns/Getty Images North America10 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- Jon Stewart on Fox Commentator's Brave Stance Against the Pope (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:37:11 AM
- Banksy mural fetches $209K at California auctionMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:30:59 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look Deal
At long last, Adele offered the first clear glimpse of her 8-month-old son, Angelo, while visiting the Central Park Zoo in New York on Tuesday. The occasion marks the first time the baby's face has been photographed after his October 2012 birth. The "Rolling in the Deep" singer and her baby boy were joined by four friends for their morning outing, where a source tells Us Weekly they scoped out the parrots and sea lions.
Later that night, Adele bumped into another famous face. "Just randomly met David Blaine and he did some magic for us," she tweeted. "Never seen anything like it! Blew my mind!"
Adele and her family have spent the past few months nesting in the seaside town of Brighton, England. "She never knew she could be this happy," a source said of the 25-year-old chanteuse in Us Weekly's April 1 issue. "Simon [Konecki] is the perfect partner, and Angelo is just her life."
Said another insider, "Adele loves being a mom. Simon helps her in every way and is a great dad. They are just incredibly happy."
So happy, in fact, that Angelo's parents are gearing up for a secret wedding. "She's been planning it for a while and is very involved," a confidant said of the event, so hush-hush that she is likely to have it at home in Brighton. The bride-to-be wants the feel to be "very feminine," continued the source. "She likes romantic details, classic styles. She is deciding everything herself, from the flowers to the dress."
With the focus on her family, it will be some time before Adele releases a follow-up to her Grammy-winning smash, 21. (A source tells Us she's in New York City for business meetings.) "I'm not very far along," the singer told Us in February. "I've been having lots of meetings, but I'm out of the loop, really." According to an insider, "She just wants to be a mom right now. It'll be a few years before we see another album."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From slicked back hair to drop-crotch pants, check out some of the biggest fashion blunders of the year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCheap Jewelry
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite