Adele sues over fake sex tape
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage1 of 22
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage2 of 22
- Photo: KRUG/OHLENBOSTEL/StarTraks3 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 22
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com6 of 22
- Photo: Columbia Records/.7 of 22
- Photo: @OfficialAdele/Twitter8 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage9 of 22
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com10 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin11 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin12 of 22
- Photo: WENN13 of 22
- Photo: Kyle Rover/StarTraks14 of 22
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage15 of 22
- Photo: WireImage16 of 22
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue17 of 22
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue18 of 22
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Pigott/Vogue19 of 22
- Photo: GF/Bauer-Griffin20 of 22
- Photo: @adele/Twitter21 of 22
More Celeb News
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (VMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:04:49 PM
- 'Hours' Review: Paul Walker Says Adieu With One of His Strongest PerformancesMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:45:39 PM
- Jason Segel to Play David Foster Wallace Opposite Jesse Eisenberg in 'The End of the Tour&aMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:14:00 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 7:12 p.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 4:10:40 PM
- Frank Grillo Steps Into a Lead Role With 'The Purge' SequelMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 3:52:19 PM
- History's 'Vikings' Season 2 Teasers Show the Sexy Side of Scandinavia (V
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Adele has launched legal action against a French magazine over false claims of a sex tape featuring the star, insisting the allegation is "untrue and grossly defamatory."
The Grammy-winning singer acted swiftly on Friday after editors at Public magazine published photographs they claimed were taken from footage of the "Someone Like You" hit maker.
RELATED: Grammy Fashion Hits and Misses
Adele has revealed the images are fake and has vowed to take legal action against the publication, branding the report a disgusting lie.
In a statement issued to the MailOnline, Adele's lawyer says, "We are informed that the French magazine Public has today published images which it claims show our client in a sex tape. Our client has not appeared in a sex tape as it (is) claimed in the article. Our client does not appear in the photographs."
RELATED: 2012 Grammy Awards
"Such claims are untrue and grossly defamatory. Our client is taking legal action in relation to this matter."
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of Ke$ha's worst fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite